Bridesmaids function to help a bride on her wedding day. For example, they have to help the bride to take care of things suddenly come up. A bride who accidentally ruins her hairstyle on her windy wedding venue should be helped by the bridesmaids. The bride should ask her bridal hairstylist to teach them how to repair the hair long before the D-Day. Bridesmaids can be family members like sisters, and also can be best friends. Although on a wedding day bridesmaids cannot be the center of attention, they still need to look beautiful with beautiful dress and a certain Bridesmaid Hairstyle that matches their bridesmaid dresses.
The getting-married couple needs to pay attention to this thing when they prepare for their wedding. However, bridesmaids also can decide their own hairstyles as long as the style they choose matches the wedding theme. If you are getting married and you are confused of deciding the best hairstyles for your bridesmaids, here is the guidance for you.
How to decide the best bridesmaid hairstyle :
- Hairstyles for brides and their bridesmaids nowadays are available variously, not only traditional hair style. When we talk about the hairstyles for bridesmaids, we cannot ignore the hairstyle and the wedding gown of the bride.
- One thing for sure, the clothes and the hairstyles of the bridesmaids cannot be the same with the bride’s. The clothes they wear with a certain hairstyle should be like uniform.
- They also cannot be more stunning than the bride with theBridesmaid Hairstyle and clothes.
- In short, they have to be attractive but cannot rival the bride.
If the bride is still confused of what to choose, here is other guidance for the bride in order to decide the best hairstyles for her bridesmaids:
- Make sure the bride knows about the clothes of the bridesmaids. If the clothes of the bridesmaids are spaghetti straps or strapless, then the hair will have to be curly or wavy down. If the clothes are on-shoulder style, then the hairstyles will have to be down or the hair can be put on one side of the shoulder. If the dresses of the bridesmaids have a high neck then the hair has to be up do.
Other hairstyles for bridesmaids that may offer by your hairstylist are various. The hairstyle ideas below will ease you in deciding the hairstyles for your bridesmaids that are suitable with the theme of your wedding day.
Ideas for Bridesmaid Hairstyle :
- Up-Do with Twist. This kind of classic up-do that is combined with up to date small curl on the top will give a great look on them.
- Crown Braid on the top of the Curly Up-Do. The combination of the curl and braids really give a great look on head, especially if it is completed with some flowers tucked onto the curly part.
- Consider a style of a cascade of curly hair. This is a kind of half up-do hairstyle where the hair cascade is down at the back. It is even more beautiful when it is completed with small accessories like small beads or small flowers along the hair that looks like a waterfall.
- Consider a bun that is formed with braided hair. This kind of up-do hairstyle is great since it is formed with braided hair to be a nice bun. It is even more interesting when the upper part of the bun is completed with a kind of accessories that covers it fully.
Now you have made yourself knowledgeable with the ideas and guidance for choosing hairstyles for your bridesmaids. You still have to listen to what your bridesmaids want, so it is nice if you involve them in discussion and decide the best Bridesmaid Hairstyle together. Good Luck!